Saturday, May 18, 2019

Orange You a Cutie!

Special thanks to Sally at The Objects of Design for providing us our Tiny Tuesday block this week. It was a fun one called Bear Claw Bow Tie. I've tamed mine a bit by giving my bear a pedi! Ha! (Note to self: don't take such a small bite for your scant 1/4" seam.)

After I completed the block, Gracie wanted to give it a try. I think she matches this block perfectly!
This morning I've come downstairs and noted that this week's block was on point and finished it up. Love it!
On my walk yesterday, I saw this little guy crossing the bike path.
Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Em at So Scrappy for Scrappy Saturday. Thanks, Em, for keeping all of us straight while your life has been chaos!

6 comments:

  1. Cute block with the stripes. Love your little quilt block holder, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks so cute with the striped background. Such a fitting ensemble for the bear’s bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bear's bowtie looks just great! I love what you did with the striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great Tiny Tuesday block in ORANGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun little block Susie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful block, and as the previous commenters, I'm admiring your striped background! Cute little bug too ;)

    ReplyDelete