Monday, August 5, 2019

Movin' It Forward Monday

Ahhhh, the start of a new week and a new color for the new month. Let's recap.

Five Tuesdays in July meant there would be five Tiny Tuesday blocks.
And here are all five. The flower in the middle still needs the confetti frame. It'll happen.

Hospital Sketches has been moving along. Friday night I prepped four blocks. This weekend I got a good start on them.
The two pineapple blocks at the top got the pineapple & first set of leaves appliqued down. The one on the left has the rest of the greenery glued down and ready to be appliqued. The bottom left is done except I think it may get a little more added to it. Looks a bit plain. The bottom right needs the flower center sewn in and then it's done. Feeling pretty good about this project so far.

I don't remember sharing the little sweater I finished last week. It's from the pattern Abate by Alicia Plummer. You can check it out on my Ravelry project page here.

I recently saw that the Dirty Dozen UFO Challenge chose project #3 for this month. That is my Dresden Quilt Workshop QAL. I started this gung-ho using mostly French General fabrics. I love it but somehow still managed to fall off the wagon. I'm off to reassess where I am on it and to start moving forward on it.

Get yourself moving too in whatever direction you need to take. Don't just sit there! MOVE!


Linking up with Em's Scrapbag for Movin' It Forward Monday! Lots of talent & sharing at the link. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see what you are up to :-) You had a fruitful FNwF and now here is more loveliness. I put Hospital Sketches on my wishlist for this year but sadly haven't even started - yours are looking great! And I love your Tiny Tuesday blocks too. Lovely sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tiny Tuesday blocks are adorable. And your sprouts for Hospital Sketches look wonderful.

    What is it that causes us to fall of the wagon with a quilt we begin with such earnestness? And does it happen to every quilter once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny Tuesday blocks are so adorbs! Hospital sketches looks like it's for the stout-hearted! Great job getting your sweater done!

    ReplyDelete