Saturday, August 31, 2019

Good-Bye, Blues!

Can you believe it? I'm here again with a new post. But it is Scrappy Saturday so I thought I'd share the final two blue Tiny Tuesday blocks.
The classic quarter-square triangles. I chose to use only two blues and spun them around to make a pinwheel in the middle! Classy, right?
And the Quarter Log Cabin block. I think this turned out really pretty but don't look too closely because it's slightly wonky. That's OK with me though.

Now here are all four August light/bright blue Tiny Tuesday blocks together. Pretty!
It has been announced that the color for September will be purple for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Bring it on!

I don't think you've seen my grandson for a little bit so here was today's adorable picture. My son (Daddy) thinks he looks like Al Boreland here. Lol! Do you remember Al Boreland from Home Improvement?
Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. Stay safe, Angela. We're all hoping that Hurricane Dorian heads back to sea instead of hitting the USA's East Coast!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you made the center of your hourglass block to be a pinwheel - that's so fun! All your blue blocks look great! And such a cute grandboy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinwheel effect in your hourglass block--great idea! Your Tiny Tuesday blocks all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty your blue Tiny Tuesday blocks are . Love especially the hourglass/pinwheel block! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely shades of blue! And your grandson is a cutie, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiny blocks are lovely, I like the rainbow fabric that you have set them in.

    ReplyDelete