Thursday, April 8, 2021

I Like Thursday #30

I'm baaaaa-ack! I know I've been a bit absent lately but my allergies really kicked in this past week. Other than that though I'm fine and ready to share a few likes from around here.

First up would have to be I like rain. Last night it rained and cleaned the air of pollen. Exactly why I feel better!

In spite of allergies, I really do like Spring and it has definitely sprung around here.

My Lenten Rose

Gorgeous Pink Tulips at Bike Trail Entrance

View From My Bedroom Window

I finished reading Scott Turow's latest book called "The Last Trial". I'm not sure if I've ever read any of his previous novels but I know his name. I liked this book. I will admit however that there were a few spots where it got a little deeper into the legal aspects of a trial than I was interested in but overall this was a good read with several twists along the way.

Currently I'm reading Clara Parke's "A Stash of One's Own". It's really about how knitters gather yarns and knitting supplies. Very applicable to quilters in their own ways as well! Ha! However, I'm also a knitter so I can relate on two levels! Hahaha! I'm barely into this book but I think it's a fun read so far.

As you may well know, I really like my grandson Brody. He has a new dog in his life in addition to Sadie. For whatever reason, my son and his wife LOVE bull terriers. They keep a few and foster many.
I'd like a bite of that sandwich, please.

Let's play!

It's all fun & games until you don't take your nap, Brody.

This picture really cracks me up!

So let's laugh when we can, work when we must, and nap when we should. Have a great week, everyone!

Linking up with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color and others sharing their gratitude this week too.

3 comments:

  1. Pink tulips are pretty! Ha! My little sister used to get so cranky when she missed her naps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love naps, but little ones sure fight them, don't they?! That view from your bedroom window is just beautiful! Glad the rain could come through and help with your allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your view out of your bedroom window is lovely. A Lenten Rose I don't know if I have ever seen one. LOL grandson and the dog. Allergies are so much worse this year, and early it seems.

    ReplyDelete