Saturday, August 12, 2023

Finishing Up Red

It has been a while since I sat at my sewing machine. If you read my last post HERE you'll know that my best friend's husband passed away last week so we had to run to Knoxville for a funeral and, most importantly, support.

Anyway, I finally ... and I do mean FINALLY! ... finished up my RED pineapples from July.

Collectively they're pretty, but let's look at them one by one. Feel free to OOH! and AAH!

Love the Christmas vibe of this one
Right down to the holly in the top leaves!




Couldn't leave out my Cardinals
Even if they stink this season!

Just so you know, I have already started the YELLOW pineapples for August. I'll see you next week with hopefully a batch of those!

I'm linking up with Angela @ SoScrappy where all us Rainbow Scrap Challenge enthusiasts party on Saturdays!

7 comments:

  1. The red pineapples really are pretty. I look forward to seeing your yellow ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun block to show off your scraps -- even if the Cards aren't having the best year, they are showing off in your pineapples. ~~ Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pineapple blocks are such a welcoming treat with their gentle curves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read of your friend's loss, always such a sad time for everyone concerned.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how these colourful pineapples with be assembled, guess I'll just have to exit and see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pineapples are so fun in red, Susie! I'm looking forward to seeing all your pineapples together one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The curved pineapple blocks are really pretty. I'm sure your friend appreciated the support you could provide after such a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was sorry to read about your friends husband and so lovely of you to dash off in support. The red pineapples do look great. xx

    ReplyDelete