Saturday, October 19, 2024

RSC Deep Purple & Caramels

This week I counted up my pineapple blocks and, yes, I'm a little short of the 60 that I need. Of course, right now I can't remember how many short but last night I went ahead and started cutting fabrics for more. I made up the start of 5 more blocks. There will be two deep purple (almost brown) ones and three caramel-colored ones. (Yum! Caramels!)


Here's the work in progress. I'll get out my Sew Wonderful Curve ruler and start cutting this weekend and hopefully get a few more pineapples under my belt.

Have a great weekend, everybody! I'll be looking in on my Rainbow Scrap Challenge friends to see how they're coming along with finishing up 2024 projects. You can take a peek HERE also!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful fall colors. They will make a great addition to your quilt. I hope you are able to make enough to get it finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year for RSC projects, isn't it?! Count up what you have and figure out what you need. Deep purple and caramel for your pineapple blocks sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics will make some lovely new blocks to add to your collection, Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, more tasty pineapples in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those purples look delicious too! xx

    ReplyDelete