Saturday, August 22, 2020

FNSI & Beautiful Purple!

 Yesterday I spent the day with eight friends. We had fun sewing, laughing, eating, sharing stories, etc. Today will be more of the same. Some won't return but others will join in. We're allowed a total of 10 so we keep it to that.

I worked on purple for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. My purples are really coming along. I actually finished these four and the final three are in this stage. In no time I'll have all 7 purple hexies for the Heartfire quilt. I also used Awesome Land blocks for my L&Es and managed to complete 2 of those. Sorry,  no picture.

When I got home, I fixed something to eat for DH & me and then went straight downstairs for a couple of hours. I'm still trying to get Star in a Star quilted so I can get to the binding! I'm supposed to have it ready for show 'n' tell Tuesday morning. Instead of streaming in music, I streamed in the Cardinal baseball game. I was downstairs for the first 5 innings when I needed to come up for air! Ha! If you need me Sunday and/or Monday, you know what I'll be doing! Nose to the grindstone or actually needle to Star in a Star!!

Linking up with  @ So Scrappy and also with Wendy @ Sugarlane Designs. There's loads of fun stuff to catch up on at both of these links!

8 comments:

  1. I went back to see Star in a Star. Wow -- a 96" quilt on your DSM? Hope your shoulders hold out! It's a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Heartfire blocks are so pretty in purple! The Star in a Star quilting is a big job - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your RSC purple blocks are gorgeous... once all together they will make an awesome quilt...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple and your blocks are looking great. Good luck with all that quilting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purple blocks are so pretty! I just love how you fussy cut the centers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are so pretty. Purple is my favorite color so I'm having some serious swoon over your hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those purple blocks are fantastic! I hope you enjoyed the baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love your hexie RSC blocks and purple??? Love purple!
    hope the quilting is coming along well

    ReplyDelete