Thursday, October 15, 2020

I Like Thursdays #10

 I like my brother and his family.

Back Row: My brother, the college-aged twins, a twins' boyfriend
Front Row: Mom, me, my SIL

Kelli working hard

I also like seeing friends from the past. Met up with Barbara, who is now living in SC, for lunch.

I like a happy hubby on High Rock Lake!

I enjoyed the antics of Garfield, my brother's neighbor's cat.
Do you see him there at the top?

On his way down. There would be no birdies for him.

I enjoyed seeing where my brother plans on building a home.

We've certainly enjoyed our visit with Brody.
He's getting so big. Only 16 months old!

Trying on his Halloween costume

Coming home after shopping

Playing with Grandpa

I enjoy being with my daughter too! We went to the local farm store. What a beautiful Fall day!
Mom & Sarah

I gave Sarah my "secret sewing" project. This is a pattern by Sherri Falls of This & That. It's approximately 25" square.
Happy Halloween!
And a couple of close-ups of the blocks.

Kitty block

Star block. I LOVE the black background fabric with the paisley!

Quilting on the kitty block 
Quilting on the star block

Back of the quilt

Having a great trip and hoping you find some happiness wherever you are doing whatever pleases you.

Linking up with Not Afraid of Color where you can land on other spots of happiness.

4 comments:

  1. lots of fun to see the quilting, stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip! I love the Halloween quilt - purple and orange are so great together. And I love the kitties coming out of the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that fish! Love the Halloween costume. That quilt is fantastic. Love the colors and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is awesome. How fun to spend time with our kids and grandkids. Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete