Saturday, September 25, 2021

Got Some Orange Done!

This week I managed to get all three of my Irish Courthouse Step blocks done and they are so pretty, even though each is so different.

Yellow-orange with a pretty floral

Halloween-esque!

Who says you can't mix dots & stripes?!?!

See what I mean? Even the shades of orange are different and that last one? A bit wild, eh?

I also grabbed the remnants of Sew Spooky and squared up a couple of HSTs. There were leftover candy corn triangles that got sewn into semi-circles. Now what? Hahaha! They were going to be my table topper for Joy's Table Scraps Challenge but, as usual, my "process" takes so much longer than most.

I finished the knitted mittens and will share pictures of them after blocking. I love them! So with those done, I cast on a pair of socks. Look! Orange!

That's all I've got for this week. Orange you glad I didn't make more? Hahaha! C'mon, man, everyone's (over?) using that joke this month! Hahaha!

Linking up with my friend Angela and the other Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilters HERE,

Have a great final week of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment