Wednesday, January 5, 2022

And so PHD2022 Begins

Another year, another list of UFOs. Wish me luck! Ha! In  case you don't know what a UFO is in "quilt-ese", it is any quilt that has been started and has yet to be completed. I'll be joining Quilting Gail again with a list of my 12 UFOs which I hope will strive to complete this year. You may notice that a few of them are repeats from 2021. Unfortunately I did not complete my PHD (Projects Half Done) last year so some of them made the list again for 2022.


Each month, Quilting Gail will be hosting a Linky Party for all PHD 2022 Challenge participants to share their progress and root each other on. If you care to join in or have any questions about this challenge, you can find ALL the details at her link HERE

Here's a peek at the twelve projects I hope to finish this year.

2020 Twisted Mystery
Lots of blocks made with more to go.
Final assembly as yet to be determined.

Another 12 Days of Christmas
First block almost done with 11 to go!
Offered by Susan @ SuznQuilts

Autumn Jubilee 2021
Top completed; needs to be quilted
Offered by Carole @ My Carolina Home

Cactus Flower
Pattern by Judy Niemeyer

Calla Lily
All blocks & borders completed except pillow top.
My oldest UFO.

Gardenhurst
One block done and the second barely started
Pattern by Irene Blanck

Guild 2021-22 BOM
Six blocks done with three (?) to go.
 
Heartfire
Many blocks done, many more to go?
Pattern by Lynn @ Sew'n Wild Oaks Quilting Blog

Irish CourthouseH
27 blocks completed, many (?) more to go
Pattern by Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville's Quips & Snips

Maple Leaf
Top completed. Needs to be quilted.
Pattern by Norma Whaley @ Timeless Traditions

String X
Blocks are done. Needs borders & quilting.
Free pattern from Bonnie Hunter @ Quiltville's Quips & Snips

Xmas Placemats
Partially assembled.

And there you have it! Of course I've already got big plans with a couple of SALs (Uptown with Sentimental Stitches and 2022 Twisted Mystery) and playing along with RSC2022. I noticed that I missed RSC Red Month for Heartfire and I want to do a string border for String X.

Thanks for reading along this far and I hope to share progress with you on these UFOs all through 2022. Here's to a new year with a new PHD list! Thanks again to Quilt Gail for organizing us and hosting the Linky parties.

2 comments:

  1. Great set of projects. Your Calla Lily is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful array of projects looks doable if you can avoid joining too many QALs as we start the year, lol. Having a bit of trouble with that myself.

    ReplyDelete