Thursday, June 16, 2022

I Like Thursday #76

I Like Thursday has arrived! Let's see what we've all liked this week. Many thanks to LeeAnna for allowing us to share happy things at her blog Not Afraid of Color. Click on the link to see what others have shared.

My first like is this HUGE, gorgeous clematis. Gracie and I pass it on our walk down "the bunny trail". Truly magnificent!


Mom had a lot of robin activity on the side. of her house the other day. I just knew there must be a nest close by. Nearly every year there's a nest built on the side of her garage over the light fixture. This year was no different and now I can see what the fuss was all about. Parents protecting their young ... goes across species lines

Here's a sweet picture of my Brody. 

He recently celebrated his third birthday. Look at that happy face! You can see that he realizes that it's all about him today.


If you like psychological thrillers, have I got a book for you to read. It's called "Shatter" by Michael Robotham. Mom recommended it to me. Click HERE for its blurb from Goodreads.com.

I must say that I have one Not-Like to add to my list this week. It has been unbearably hot here in the Midwest this past week. Supposedly today is our last day of these temps with a little relief over the weekend. Then it'll be back near 100 degrees to start off next week. Ugh! However, perfect excuse to stay inside and sew!! I definitely like that!!

Have a good day, all. Try to keep your cool!

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear on the "feels like" temperature! At least it is good sewing weather. Fun to see the baby birds! That is a beautiful clematis, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clematis is spectacular! Brody is a cutie! Stay cool. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t wait to get home and get on the trail to see my good friends Sue and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie! OMG! What a gorgeous clematis. I would be a bit jealous (I've never had any luck growing them) but it too beautiful to be jealous about. WOWEE. What a sweet picture of Brody. Three is such a fun age (well, they all are). Ooh, psychological thriller - yes ma'am. Amen to it being the last day of really hot weather in the Midwest?!! We might be in the 70s on Saturday and Sunday??!! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous clematis. Was the cake home made, it is very cute. Yeah the weather is a wee bit stifling right now here too. Awe 3 year old boys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete