Saturday, June 11, 2022

Teeny, Tiny Dark Blue

I had a sewing day on Friday. Wouldn't that be a good day to start Remembering Betsy SAL with Pam Buda? I thought so!

The center of the little piece consists of four 6"  5"churn dash units. Here are mine:


I also finished up the May block of the Illusions Sampler. It has a bit of bright blue in it. Not sure if I should call it a bit since this block is HUGE! 18"!


Mom passed her driver's license test Thursday afternoon. No problems whatsoever! Life is good.

Thank you, Angela, for keeping us on track with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I'll be linking up at So Scrappy to share my accomplishments.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little churn dashes! It will be fun to see what happens with them next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Churn Dash blocks. I like your selection of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good (and lucky) news for your Mum - love the blocks - but thst is quite small for a Churn Dash...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Problem is small blocks don’t use up many scraps…. The 18”block is pretty. Keep sewing! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your illusion sampler is coming along nicely. Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete