Saturday, June 26, 2021

Making Purple Progress

This is the last Saturday for PURPLE here at Angela's Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. On Thursday (and maybe a day or two sooner) she'll announce the next color. In the meantime, I'll show you what I managed to sew this past week with purple.

#1 Purple Irish Courthouse

#2 Purple Irish Courthouse

#3 Purple Irish Courthouse

All Three Purple Irish Courthouse Blocks Together

And just for good measure, I surrounded these three with just a few of their buddies to get an idea of how we're looking.

I like it! But it has raised a question: I counted through my pile and came up with 15 of these blocks. This being June, the 6th month, and since I'm doing three/month, I should have 18 blocks. Now to go back and figure out what month I neglected to do. It's always something, isn't it? Ha!

Have a great weekend! I'll be linking up and checking out what my RSC friends have been up to RIGHT HERE!

11 comments:

  1. I love your Irish Courthouse blocks in purple! Those are going to make an amazing quilt. Good luck figuring out what color is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is blue. Looks like you are missing light/bright blues. There is plenty of time to make all the colors. This will such an impressive finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are missing light blue. I love these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Irish courthouse blocks are great. You will have a super quilt from the RSC colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are going to make a stunning quilt. Hope you find those missing blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blocks look great together! Another great scrap project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purple blocks. All your blocks look lovely together. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your purple blocks - and dont they all look great together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m sure you will get it figured out! I keep a chart provided by Angela. But even that doesn’t always help! https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2021/01/new-tracking-sheet-for-2021.html.

    ReplyDelete