Thursday, August 26, 2021

I Like Thursday #47

I missed writing up last week's I Like Thursday because ..... I like quilt retreats! Sorry but I was away and didn't want to busy myself with electronics. The phone was enough. Five wonderful days! Now back to reality and getting myself back on track.

Wine always makes my Like List and this little coaster was in the "scraps for the taking" pile at retreat. My friend Millie said it was totally me! Also it describes me ... Smooth and mellow! Ha!
Did you know that pumpkin spice doughnuts are back at Dunkin' Donuts? I heard it on the radio and I celebrated their return last weekend by picking up doughnuts for the gang at home. The three on the left are the scrumptious pumpkin spice ones.
While at retreat, there were of course a couple of stash enhancement runs. At A to Z Quilt Store in Quincy, IL, I spied this apron panel and knew it was mine! I like sewing these easy aprons and will add it to my collection. I like kitties too and this one looks super cute! Check it out ... I already sewed it together so I'm ready for cooler weather and Trick-or-Treaters!
I really like the color of orange and was really smitten with this fabric for the backing. Love, love, love! Bright orange but not too bright!
I'm still liking my book by Stephen King, "If It Bleeds". It is four short stories and I'm almost finished with the third which is another episode of Holly Gibney from King's previous book "Mr. Mercedes". You can read about this book on Goodreads HERE.
Wow! Kitty & orange!! Hahaha!
That wraps up my "likes" for this week. I'll be checking out the other "I Like Thurs" posts on LeeAnna's blog Not Afraid of Color HERE. Have a good rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment