Saturday, August 28, 2021

Last Call for RSC Turquoise/Teal

This is the last Saturday of the month and that means in a few days turquoise/teal will come to an end for us RSCers. I like the color but don't have a lot of scraps to prove it. I did manage a couple of blocks this month though.

One Lotus Blossom block

One Irish Courthouse Steps Block

I do have two more Irish Courthouse Steps blocks cut and ready to sew this weekend.

Pretty turquoise cutter between them!

I have really been concentrating this month on moving my Twisted 2020 and Twisted 2021 projects forward. No pictures at this point as there are really only a lot of parts working towards blocks. Soon enough I'll share.

Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. I'll head over there myself over the weekend to see what my friends have accomplished with their teal/turquoise scraps as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment