Tuesday, August 31, 2021

WOOFA & PHD Reports

As we're getting ready to wrap up August, it's time to look back and see what we had hoped to accomplish and what we actually managed. I have really been pushing myself to finish the applique blocks for Afternoon Delight. This is a Sue Garman pattern that I downloaded from The Quilt Show. Membership was required. Anyway, this is how I started out August.
I got the block 100% finished! It's a beauty!
Then I went on to get a few more done.


I am currently working on #39 of 40 applique blocks.

So close to done with these. Next step on this quilt? There are 64 OMG blocks to piece!! Yes, that is 64 9-patches-in-a-9-patch. I plan on using up my scraps from the applique blocks and then some probably! These will definitely be getting worked on behind the scenes since Afternoon Delight is on my PHD (Projects Half Done) list for this year.

Of course, that is not enough to work on. This month I will also be concentrating on Twisted 2020. I have been doing a lot of work on it also behind the scenes. It is on both my PHD list and is the bonus project on the UFO Challenge list. This will be my WOOFA for September as well.

Looks like another busy month! I hope everyone, whatever your hobby may be, picks out a project to focus on and then makes the time to work on it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment