Thursday, April 7, 2022

I Like Thursday #68

Whew! It's been a while. We've been out of town to my son's house in Maryland to attend the "sprinkle" for my grandson who is due April 27. But that doesn't mean I didn't score a few likes. Look at these silly geese! I spied them sitting and honking from the rooftop of my neighbor's house.


My beautiful niece Jennifer had the opportunity to visit NYC with her boyfriend's sister. Here they are on the Circle Line Ferry with the Statue of Liberty in the background.

When we returned from our recent trip to Maryland, Gracie was exhausted after her week in the kennel. Doesn't she look so sweet?
My sister-in-law and her husband were visiting up here from Texas. We managed to coordinate a lunch with them. And I actually remembered to snap a picture of the gang!
Teresa (niece), Betty (Fred's local sister), Samantha (Fred's sister from Texas),
Dean (Samantha's husband), and my hubby Fred

Fred, Dean, me, Teresa, and Samantha

My daughter has always been crazy about goats. Her friend saw an event listed at a local cidery that had baby goats available to cuddle. That is one happy and pretty face! (The cidery is called Lost Boys Cidery and is in Alexandria VA.)


I really like seeing my Lenten Rose is full bloom. I just love this plant!


The twin sister of the niece that went to NYC went hiking with her boyfriend. Kelli & Alex enjoy camping & hiking a lot and try to make time to do so often. I like that someone else in my family likes walking!
Kelli has a sweet dog named Mac. Mac likes to go hiking too!

Thank you, Leeanna, for waiting patiently for me to get back to posting my likes. I'm grateful for all my frineds, especially my quilty friends! I'll try to set aside some time to see what all they've been up to as well. I'll do that by visiting Not Afraid of Color and you're invited too!

I hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Family is just the best and you have a lot to like (& love).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have opportunities to be with family! Love the picture of your daughter with the cuddly goat, too. Who knew that goats would cuddle, lol! I bet you're excited about the new grand baby on the way. Happy Thursday, Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie, adorable doggie and goat photos and the people photos too of course. How wonderful to get together again and enjoy outings, etc. Your garden is ahead of mine. Pouring rain today so it won't be much longer for some green to poke up. You take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read in your post about the "Sprinkle"! I was confused for a minute. Then I read an older post! I get it now! Was it a mini shower because it was a smaller group, or because this is baby #2? Just curious! Whatever they are called, Showers, Sprinkles or all out huge parties , I all for celebrating new
    life! Littles are just the best! Grandchildren are wonderful, but Great Grandkids are freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun likes. Love those geese! Gracie certainly looks knackered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks like you had a marvelous time visiting family, and so many awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete