Saturday, April 30, 2022

What's With No Pink???

I think this Rainbow Scrap Challenge needs to give me nudge. This is all I got done as far as pink this week.

They need a little trim, then made into HSTs and they'll be ready for the zigzag border for String-X. I believe I may have forgotten to mention that for some reason I went back and measured my String-X blocks and discovered that I was off by 1/2". That meant that the previous zigzag border pieces were off so I can happily report that they were unsewn, recut, and resewn. Perfect! A little aggravating but I'm glad I thought about it before I had the entire border ready to sew on!

And speaking of pink, Thursday morning at 1:10am I got a new & healthy grandson. Now that's the best pink I've seen all week! Welcome to the world, Jacob Thomas! I'll post a picture when I get permission from his parents. *wink*


I'll be linking up with my friends at SoScrappy for RSC2022!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new member of the family, Susie! Of course you're not thinking pink right now! Are you making a quilt for the little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new grandson! Very good to find the boo boo before you got too far along! Must be almost time for the new colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have a new family member! Enjoy your stitching this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! A new arrival always lifts the spirits. Glad you found that error in good time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! and your pink is pretty - glad you got everything all fixed up!!

    ReplyDelete