Wednesday, August 31, 2022

PHD Report

Did you know I am trying to finish my PHD? I'm sure you know I'm smart but I'm definitely not that smart! Haha! I am looking to finish my Projects Half Done ... PHD! I must confess that I did not get any closer to finishing anything on my PHD list. However, I did have a finish this month of a project that I started earlier.

I started Twistie in June and finished in August. That is a very quick turn-around for me! Presenting Twistie here.

So I am able to close the quilt out on my 2022 Starts even if I didn't gain any ground on my PHD. That's quite alright with me. There are still four more months to 2022 and plenty to keep me busy. In the meantime, you can read all about Twistie HERE. I was more than happy to donate Twistie to Mercyful Quilts, a charitable organization providing grace to those in the final stages of life and comfort to those that will be left behind. Many thanks to Preeti, Patty, and Bernie for keeping us organized and on track for getting our quilts done.

That's my August PHD report. I'll catch you next month ... hopefully with a little more progress! Thank you, Gail, for doing your darnedest to keep me focused on my Projects Half Done.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I only finished a new start and made no progress on my PHDs. Your Twistie quilt is a great finish. Have a great month.

    ReplyDelete