Thursday, March 7, 2024

I Like Thursday #139

It's been a while since I shared things I've liked. I'd first like to thank LeeAnna for gathering us all together weekly whether we join in or not. Even if I don't post, you can still catch up with everyone else right HERE on LeeAnna's blog.

Spring has sprung around here and I'm sure I'll be joining others with this very same like.

Purple & White Crocus

2nd Group of Crocus

My Beautiful Pink Hyacinths
(And They Smell So Good!)
Even indoors, Spring has sprung. I found this fabric at my LQS and knew exactly what I needed to make ... this mini 5-minute table runner goes together really quickly!
Spring/Easter Toilet Scape
I'm still reading "The Ink Black Heart" by Robert Galbraith. With less than 150 pages left, I hope to be finished by this time next week.

So glad "Survivor" has kicked back in for TV viewing. We also started watching "Tracker" and so far, so good. It's about a guy who tracks down missing people or things. Mysteries usually are well-received in this house.

Of course I'm still cooking in the kitchen. I made a couple of delicious & easy Lenten recipes. Last Friday night's Instant Pot New England Clam Chowder and the previous week's Baked Orange Rough, Italian-Style were both tasty. A while back I made Sara's Sunday Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy and it was very good. However, it made so much scrumptious sauce/gravy that I saved and froze half of it for the next time I have a plain pork roast dinner. In my opinion dinner is not complete without dessert. These Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting were SOOOOOOO YUMMY! I will say, after looking at the picture, I only made half a batch of the frosting and there was plenty to top the 12 cupcakes! Hooray for pictures!!!

And that, my friends, wraps another edition of I Like Thursdays. Do remember to hop on over to Not Afraid of Color to see more fun & likable stuff!

6 comments:

  1. All of those flowers are gorgeous. Spring isn't quite here in WNC mountains but we are ready for it! Those dishes sound scrumptious...especially the chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. I'm going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing spring flowers! Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hyacinths are so pretty! I need to remember to plant some bulbs this fall. Love your little runner with the bunnies, too! Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does look like Spring has sprung in your area. Your blooms are so pretty and I just adore the little "bunny bears"! Cute!Cute! Cute! Mmm. Chocolate cupcakes- how divine! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crocuses! Ours aren't up yet. Yours are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what?! peanut butter frosting? OMGosh... Sara's Sewing Room and I also watch survivor and it's gonna be a great season of characters and challenges.
    BTW the Traitors is waaaay cool too (on peacock)

    ReplyDelete