Saturday, March 9, 2024

RSC, a Small Finish, a Few Embroideries

Hello and welcome back! We finally got some rain here in my corner of the world and I'll just bet we're going to see a flourish of color in the next few days.  Spring is such a pretty time of year, isn't it?

In case you missed it, I made a sweet little table runner specifically for Spring. If you're familiar with the 10-Minute Table Runner pattern, mine is the mini version.

Spring Toilet Topper

Back of the Toilet All Decked Out for Spring!

I've run Mom around quite a bit this week so there's been time for some handwork. The Red Threads blocks are starting to make quite a nice stack.

Our monthly EPP Club resumed again and so I've started getting the papers ready for that project again. No picture but progress has been made.

The same goes for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I've gathered my purples and will start to cut out pieces over this next week.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Our weekend looks to be chilly but at least we got some moisture!

Don't forget to check out the others following along with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. You can find their posts HERE.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to cover the top of your toilet with a runner and then add a seasonal scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty header photo, is that in your garden? And I love your red thread blocks too, I must get my next stitchery project traced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Spring colours. Love the flowers growing under your tree too. No progress on my purples yet..still time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring toilet topper is so cheerful and pretty, Susie and how clever! Embroidery is always a great take along project. Your redwork is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty spring fabric in your mini runner. Nice redwork stitching too. xx

    ReplyDelete