Saturday, March 23, 2024

Purple Pineapples!

While I've been away the last couple of days at a daytime quilt retreat, one of the things I most wanted to work on was my Rainbow Scrap Purple Pineapples. Here's a picture of all three accomplished!

Some of my friends were wondering what was going on with these pineapples and some of my friends were wondering why I was still working on them. I explained about the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and I explained that this was a 2 year project. I started it in 2023 and I got half of the needed ones done. 2024 should be a good year!

They also wondered what the original purple pineapples looked like. I dug them out and posed them all together. Best purple friends!!!

Here's another glimpse of the quilt I've been working on. I am actually hand-sewing the binding on now with a short side done. Woot! Woot! Loads of purple here too.
I hope you're having a good weekend. Our weather is fluctuating a lot. Definitely Spring!

Linking up with Angela and all the others participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. If you like purple, you'll love visiting all the sites HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Your purple pineapples are perfect! :) I bet it's a fun, colorful bunch when you lay all of them out together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those lovely purple pineapples! Gorgeous. And a purple quilt too. Well, after a few warm spring like days we are back to winter here and yet another week of rain forecast - doesn't look like it is going to be Easter bonnet weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pineapples! This quilt will be fantastic! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purple pineapples! They look so fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those purple pineapples. All of the blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pineapples - I think you will have a monster quilt by the end of the year.....I really enjoyed my "purple" month.

    ReplyDelete