Saturday, March 27, 2021

Nearing the End of Dark Greens

We are getting close to the end of March and that means soon all of the Rainbow Scrap Challengers will be on to the next color. Wondering what color Angela will choose for us ... Ok, let's stop dreaming about tomorrow and take a look at what was done this week.

First off I finished up my Table Scrap Challenge while waiting on hubby who was getting his hopefully final MRI performed. You can read my post about the table mat HERE.

In keeping with the GREEN theme of March, I also finished my Paragon Socks. The pattern is by Very Busy Monkey and can be found on Ravelry HERE.

Ta! Da!

Fit perfectly!

The April cross-stitch project has been coming right along also. Last week it looked like this:

Today it looks like this:

I may not get it finished for Easter on April 4, but it'll be hanging for the month of April before April 30th! Haha!

Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend!


Linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for RSC.

13 comments:

  1. I like the table mat. My guess is that April will be blue . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great socks and definitely perfect for March! Sock knitting is a handy skill to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects, socks will take forever to make, have a friend who knits socks, so I have great admiration for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the table mat is great and I love the socks - nice job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful green table mat, Susie! About the cross stitch I believe you will finished it for Easter, it is so cute. Just some more backstitch and it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Shamrock topper looks great on that table and I'm in awe of those socks fitting perfectly! Not something I manage to accomplish often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table mat. Love your socks and your cross-stitching is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such nice work! You are the triathlete of crafting--quilting, knitting, and cross stitching! All your projects are great, but those socks are downright amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work with your greens Susie - I do like thwe look of those socks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty little table runner! And those socks are fabulous! So much March fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to make myself some knitted socks. I keep admiring all my friends' in blogland. Your tablescraps little mat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of awesome green!!! The socks are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete