Saturday, July 10, 2021

Dark Blues

Angela has selected dark blue for July's Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Many have also opted for the alternative black/brown. I'm sticking with the dark blues after I catch up with the Irish Courthouse light blue blocks that I somehow missed.


These two blocks are fine for the light blues but, after looking at my photo, I believe this one will be considered a dark blue. Great -- two lights and one dark done.

I've also been working on the Afternoon Delight applique blocks. I can add a couple more to the "Finished" pile.

Block #29

Block #38

This week I took one of my sewing machines in to get set right. It had been cleaned in January by my LQS and it  did not come back purring like usual. I'd taken machine #2 to a different shop for a cleaning and it came back sewing beautifully. Now machine #1 (nicknamed Roger after Roger Federer because they're both Swiss) is at this newly found shop. Hopefully I get Roger back humming along like the other machine! Grateful to have two sewing machines!

Oh yeah! The point of the above paragraph. Machine #2 is currently occupied with quilting the Mini Wool Christmas project so no more piecing blocks until Roger has been returned, all cleaned up and ready to roll!

I'll be linking up with Angela & RSC friends at So Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment