Sunday, July 18, 2021

Positivity Quilt

My friend Preeti from Sew Preeti Quilts blog invited everyone to sew a Positivity quilt for donation to Mercyful Quilts. These quilts will then be given to patients at Mercy Hospital through her friend Bernie. I've provided links if you'd like more information.

I must say I'm grateful to Preeti for giving us a schedule to follow if we like. I like! I'm better at staying up-to-date with things if I've got a schedule to follow. This week our 48"x64" 60"x80" tops should be finished and mine is!

On the shadowed driveway

You may recall I was having a little trouble with my layout since my backgrounds were scrappy grays. I think this will work!

On the sunny driveway

My plus signs were made from a jelly roll I won at my local quilt shop. I believe it was a door prize when I was shopping online. Anyway, I thought this would be a good use for my pretty 2-1/2" strips!

So pretty on the grass in the dappled sunlight

Preeti gave so many suggestions for how to make our own version of this quilt. The size was specific and we had use the Plus Blocks but assembly was up to us. I'm anxious to see how the other Positivity quilt tops turned out! I'm linking up with Bernie @ Needle and Foot to share mine and to see all the other tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment