Saturday, July 17, 2021

Friday Night Sew-In & Rainbow Scrap Challenge

This week I worked on a few different projects. Here's a picture of a pile of scraps turned into Dresden Plate blades. I think they're looking pretty.

I also sewed together another Irish Courthouse block. Now I have three light blue ones and one dark blue one to go and I'll be all caught up again.

Yesterday afternoon, which was evening for my other-side-of-the-world friends, during Friday Night Sew-In I "webbed" the Positivity quilt. I only need to sew the rows together now!

Last night I finished up another Afternoon Delight block. I think I'm in love with this block!

Block #37

A few more rows were also completed on my knitted socks since Clue #3 dropped.

All in all, I'd call it a pretty productive week. I'll be linking up with other RSC quilters at Angela's blog So Scrappy and also with Wendy and my international pals at Sugarlane Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment