Saturday, March 11, 2023

RSC A Bit o'Green

I was busy this week and still managed to get in some sewing time. Friday night TV is limited for me. I only like Blue Bloods at 9pm so from 7 until 9 I go and hole up in the downstairs studio (aka basement). No pictures but I started machine quilting that adorable printed cross-stitched Noah's Ark baby quilt. Managed to get quite a bit of the ditch quilting done. All the while I was imagining what I'd do on the rest of it.
A Little Refresher Picture of the Noah's Ark Quilt

I do have a finish to share this week and it has loads of green! Good Luck was finished up Wednesday night while watching Survivor, my only other must-see TV. I know, some of you are cringing at my TV viewing. Haha! Anyway, here it is!

Good Luck - 12-1/2" square
Pattern by Kathy Schmitz

Close-up of the Quilting
Some Ditch-Stitching
Traditional Corner-to-Corner on Triangles
Goofy Little Clovers in the Corner
FMQ Around the Hands & Arms, Heart, & Crown

I also have made great progress on my EPP project. All that's left to do is sew on the frame around the main "block".

Main Part of the Block

Some Have Asked About the Size
Roughly 9"

Teal Frame Going On

I also finished my Mosaic Socks and proudly wore them this week. Will post a picture sometime soon. Until then, I'm linking up with Angela @ SoScrappy where all the RSC-ers go to share what they've accomplished this week! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love your Good Luck stitching! This is the perfect timing for that finish. The EPP block is such a neat one - love the heart shapes you're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That EPP block is gorgeous. Trying not to look too closely as I'm easily influenced, LOL. Also I have done that block of Kathy's in redwork. Thanks for reminding me; I should try to find it and get it out. We do seem to like the same projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely projects! I adore your Good Luck mini quilt! Terrific finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Good Luck quilt! Perfect for March, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your EPP is looking lovely. Have fun with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your green blocks, it's gorgeous. Pretty epp block.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Susie, your green mini looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Good Luck piece is adorable. The quilting is fantastic!!! Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete