Sunday, January 1, 2023

2022 PHD Final Report

 Let's take a trip down Memory Lane ...

Speaking for myself, I didn't do too bad working on my 2022 PHD (Projects Half Done). I finished three UFOs on my list. Top right (Maple Leaf - February), bottom right (Spring has Sprung - April), and the middle picture (Autumn Jubilee 2021 - September). The other quilts were started and completed during 2022. Delilah - June (top left) I made and finished for my daughter. Twistie - August (top middle was donated to Hands 2 Help Comfort Quilt Challenge 2022. Pennants  - July (bottom left) is a baby quilt that has yet to be given away or donated. Remembering Betsy  - July (middle right) is mine to hang during the summer. Frosty McChill - October (bottom middle) was made for the Red & White Challenge at Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop. When it is returned, it'll be for me and I'll post about it. 

I'm looking forward to trying once  again to earn my PHD in 2023. Maybe you'd like to join in too?

Here's a look at my PHD worksheet for 2023. Let's get this party started and see how much I can get done this year!


Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty quilts, Susie! I was wondering if I had missed your post about the Frosties, but sounds like I didn't. Looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great 2022! Best wishes for another year of happy stitching. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie! Aww, Jack is so happy to have his toy back. Both cats have pretty coloring marks. Your youngest grandson is adorable. Those blue eyes and that smile! What a winning combination. I just started quilting on a friend's longarm. She has a saddle seat to sit on, which is very handy for following a pantograph. I haven't had any issues with my neck or back like I do when suing my DSM. It's so helpful to have everything cut to size before you go. Since you've never used a panto before (I hadn't either!), a small practice quilt might ease your nerves. There were three of us trying out the longarm, so we made one pass and then we were ready to try a real quilt. Of course, we chose a fairly easy one to start - not too dense. Good luck!! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're joining us for PHD in 2023!!! You did pretty good in '22!!
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete